Monday, November 15, 2010

NaBloPoMo 15/30: Halfway there!

I spent all day at a school today, as I'll do all week, so I didn't get to spend much time with Carter today. He followed me into the bathroom this morning, saying "Mommy come back to bed. Mommy lay down and snuggle with Carter!"  I really wanted to!

We had a few hours this evening, and he was really sweet and snuggly. He now tells us about his day, but sometimes it's hard to follow his stories, heh. They get a little long and don't stay entirely on topic!

Here are some pictures from yesterday's dinner at Waterloo Icehouse. The food isn't spectacular, but that's not why we go!

(Okay, will upload pictures later, as I can't seem to do it from my phone tonight. I'm lying in bed writing this, and am too tired to go downstairs and get the computer...)

No comments: