Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Video spam!

Okay, as promised, here are some videos from our trip that I was having troubling uploading while we were away.

The first shows Carter playing peek-a-boo with himself in a mirror in our hotel room. I don't think he's had many opportunities just to play in a mirror like this. We don't have many mirrors at home that are eye level. Another thing he was doing here that was funny was waving "bye" to himself and then watching himself walk away.



Here he's dancing to some African music at the Animal Kingdom park. He wouldn't go out and dance with the other kids, but he was doing the dance moves from the sidelines.



This one shows how he slides head-first. I didn't get a video of him going down the big slides, but he basically does it the same way.



This one is from tonight and it shows him counting while he plays with his food. He counts "2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12" -- LOL! I love it!



There are more videos, but that's all I'll post for now!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Precious....I love the counting video....Love you!!! Mom/Nana