Sunday, November 23, 2008

November 23: Photo shoot

This morning we had a photo shoot for a family portrait and for our Christmas card picture. The photographer was Suzanne Reiss, and she came out to our house to shoot. It was nice to be able to do it at home, in our own rooms and in our yard. I thought that was a cool touch. I think it went really well, and I can't wait to see the pictures! She will post the proofs on the web for us, and I will pass that link along here as soon as I get it.

It's overcast and drizzly here, so we haven't done much else today. We'll be heading to North Carolina for Thanksgiving soon, which will be a lot of fun! I'm so excited for Carter's first holiday season. :-D

I'll leave you with a video I took of Carter last night. He's still not quite crawling, but likes to roll around on the floor:



Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Mattison Grace said...

I absolutely love this video. I chuckled a few times to myself.
He is so full of ENERGY and so excitement. That squealing noise will continue for a while. Matti still does it to this day and still rolls around on the floor. It is GREAT!