Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12, part 2: Picspam

How can things be happening so quickly? No, really. Just watch this:



Ack! He couldn't do that last night! He's rolling all over the place today. He's just rolled over to me and is grabbing at the computer as I type this. I had no idea it would happen so fast. I think he'll be crawling by Thanksgiving for sure... 0_o

I also have a few cute pictures to post as well.

These Broncos diapers still fit pretty well. We've taken to just stripping him down after dinner. It's easier that way, and he likes it!



This is a sweater I knitted for his cousin Aidan, who has since outgrown it. Still a little big!



And finally, here he is playing. We got a package of ball pool balls, and he loves them!



Ack, he's all over the place! I need to post this quick!

No comments: