Thursday, September 11, 2008

Grocery stores and sippy cups

Yesterday I went to Babies R Us and bought a couple of things I'd been putting off getting until Carter was ready. I bought a jogging stroller so I can start walking in the mornings (and I still need to put it together, LOL) and I got one of those puffy things you put in the grocery carts. Carter can sit up well enough now that I thought we might try it.



He loved it! He really seemed to enjoy riding in the cart and looking around. He even had some toys to play with, which really helped keep him happy. And it was nice to be able to take my time in the store and not have to hurry because he was getting heavy in the sling.

He fell asleep in the car on the way home mid-play. He even still had a toy in his hand!



Carter didn't drink all the milk I'd thawed for him this week, so I decided to put some in his sippy cup so it wouldn't go to waste. He sucked it down, four ounces in just a few minutes. He's been refusing bottles a lot lately, so I think I'll tell the nanny to forget about the bottles and just use the sippy cup instead. He can even hold the cup himself:



Oh, my little Boo is growing up...

No comments: