Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Indoor sandbox!

I'm so proud of this idea: an indoor "sandbox" for days when the weather doesn't cooperate. Carter LOVES to dig and roll construction vehicles around in the dirt. We've been to a couple of children's museums that had an indoor digging area, and that's what gave me the idea.

I took a large shallow storage container (the kind for under-bed storage) and bought a bag of rubber mulch at Lowe's. And voila, indoor non-messy digging fun!



The total cost was around $10, and when we're done I can put the lid back on the box and slide it under the bed. Cool, huh? He loves it! :-D



I need to make a post about Mom's visit this past weekend, but she has all the pictures! I'll download them from her soon and make a pos about all the fun we had. :-)

No comments: