Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaBloPoMo 9/30: Popsicle!

Carter loves popsicles. We have a fridge in our garage with a bottom freezer, and he knows that's where the popsicles are kept. He can't quite get the freezer drawer open by himself yet, but it won't be long!

I usually get the kind that are frozen fruit juice with no added sugar so I don't feel bad about letting him a several at a time. Of course, every now and then I get fudgesicles, hee! I think there's more ON him here than was actually consumed.



Definitely for outside!

Here's another one from this evening. He wanted to help Doug do dinner prep! Doug had him use his little knife to scrape onions off the big knife, do he was actually helpful.



We'll have him cooking for real in a few years. ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: